Radio

Alan W

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Just picked up new ZS and radio not working, streaming off phone ok. Also Apple play will not connect through cable!

The radio and Android on my 2020 AS EV are random at least once\twice a week, seem to have a glitch.... Sometimes resets itself.... If not I just hold the power button for about 10 secs and it reboots.

Just picked up new ZS and radio not working, streaming off phone ok. Also Apple play will not connect through cable!
Try different cables - I had to try at least 4 to connect to Android Auto, cheap cables didn't work, only the good quality original cable works

Radio should work, strange... have you tried all settings, FM too? Check the online instructions manual for setup, there might be something there

My MG5 has had a couple of updates for the radio and it is in again today. They don't swap the module any more but they have a new update.

Try different cables - I had to try at least 4 to connect to Android Auto, cheap cables didn't work, only the good quality original cable works

Radio should work, strange... have you tried all settings, FM too? Check the online instructions manual for setup, there might be something there
Thanks different cable worked and dealer did a factory reset and radio now works

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom