• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Rear Passenger over-door lights - how do I switch off ?

HaxbyPete

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Can't find a switch to turn off the rear over-door lights which are a distracting pain when driving on dark nights down country lanes. Where do I find it ?

Here from the user manual switch three turns of all lights front and back.
if you open any door the lights front and back come on you may have a short some were which keeps the back lights on. Try the switch.

Attachments

• 026C4DFE-B797-48E9-BA74-91462B9999D8.png
    026C4DFE-B797-48E9-BA74-91462B9999D8.png
    1 MB · Views: 317
I think he is asking to switch off the back lights while he is using the front lights I guess.....

while all lights are on , try pushing the lights, or the little white rectangle next to them. That should switch them off permanently.

correct me if I'm wrong.

I think he is asking to switch off the back lights while he is using the front lights I guess.....

while all lights are on , try pushing the lights, or the little white rectangle next to them. That should switch them off permanently.

correct me if I'm wrong.
No, he say when driving down a lane at night the lights are on, not sure if there is a switch on the back lights to turn on and off will have look myself.

correct me if I'm wrong.
Hello
if you sit in the back with The doors closed and wait for the front lights to go out then if you press the right side of the light which is not alight you will find it turns of the light off. .

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom