Rear window washer not working

naderiano

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Marvel R
Rear washer nozzle not working :(. The front nozzle works. Car has been in -15 degrees and I guess a joint has been frozen. When I try washer fluid comes out from the passenger side A pillar near the floor. Any ideas how to fix? Easy fix or is it MG service who needs to fix it?

The fluid has probably frozen and pulled a connector apart. If you were using correctly rated fluid it may be best to leave it as a warranty matter.
Your location is shown as Bangalore and that doesn't sound like a place you'd meet -15 Deg?

The fluid has probably frozen and pulled a connector apart. If you were using correctly rated fluid it may be best to leave it as a warranty matter.
Your location is shown as Bangalore and that doesn't sound like a place you'd meet -15 Deg?
Well not exactly Bangalore but yeah it gets as low as -20 here.. I had summer fluid during the summer and then changed to -25 graded fluid.. since I didnt use the rear washer the summer fluid remaining in the pipes have probably caused the case

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom