Red Flash on Number Plate?

bwanamdevu

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
As per my post recently, been trying to spot how many ‘Green Flash’ EVs I can spot on a journey. Just popped out to town this afternoon and was perplexed to spot a car in the opposite lane sporting a ’Red Flash’ on its number plate. Too late to read the number plate to attempt to determine anything more about the car, I thought that Professor Google would be able to tell me about these differently coloured flashes once I got home. Nothing at all on Google so now even more mystified!

Is there any member on this site who has an answer? I hope so ‘cos if I don’t find the answer, I won’t be able to sleep peacefully!

Nope, not seen it and google didn't want to help me either. Might be someone had plates made up?

Got it! Knew if I kept looking that I would discover what this was! This number plate is from the Isle of Man! It’s one of the newer ones with a red flash on the left and the Manx three legged symbol on it as well.
I can sleep easy now!

Attachments

• 1648334566642.jpeg
    1648334566642.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 154
Well, the things you find out when you look. Hire cars on Jersey also utilise a red flash and a bold letter H to the left of their numbers to distinguish them from residents cars!

1648335701482.jpeg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom