• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

regen mode

ubbe70

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Marvel R
Someone knows how to get "regen" mode to always stay in position "3" ?
My is always set to "2" when i start the car. it can't remember this setting in profile.

I'm afraid you can't, it always reverts back to level 2. If you look at the owners manual at page 175 it actually says:
Every time the vehicle power is cycled and the system is set to READY mode the energy regeneration level defaults to the moderate level. The information system displays 2.

I'm afraid you can't, it always reverts back to level 2. If you look at the owners manual at page 175 it actually says:
ok, thats sad. I think "3" is to light anyway. "1" and "2" is not braking. I compare my MG Marvel to my wifes Volvo C40, when you release gas pedal, it breaks direct so car stops in a few meters.
But this could not be so hard for MG to save regen value in profile..... Thanx anyway for posting a reply

Marvel R are not a 1 pedal vehicle. It sounds like the Volvo are that
Yes, but my salesperson told me about MG and said it was an "one pedal drive" car, but when i tested it, it was not near Volvos anyway, and it didnt stop me from buying an Marvel R performance anyway.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom