Replace MGZS EV Grille

Robert Gardner

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Has anyone sucessfuly replaced the MGZS Front Grill, some low life has broken mine and I need to replace it, also can you do this yourself?

Here is a few photos that show the attachment points of the centre grill to the surround, that may help ????.

IMG_9778.jpeg

IMG_9779.jpeg

IMG_9781.jpeg

this is great thanks does the radar go through the grill or is it separate as it looks like a few wire run through the grill

Regards
Bob G

Just quoted £480 for a front grill plus labour for fitting, the local bodyshop said the whole bumper has to come off?

Has anyone had a similar issue the grill below the charging point has broken in 2 points on the honey comb section and the charging socket looks as though its moved up 3 to 5 mm. However cannot find any impact, and have noticed on two occasions the collision distance radar and the cruise control played up 2 to 3 times but settles down when charged.

But again cannot find and impact damage on the outer part of the grill or the MG badge part itself?

Just quoted £480 for a front grill plus labour for fitting, the local bodyshop said the whole bumper has to come off?

Has anyone had a similar issue the grill below the charging point has broken in 2 points on the honey comb section and the charging socket looks as though its moved up 3 to 5 mm. However cannot find any impact, and have noticed on two occasions the collision distance radar and the cruise control played up 2 to 3 times but settles down when charged.

But again cannot find and impact damage on the outer part of the grill or the MG badge part itself?
Hi, Robert, did you find out how to replace the lower grill? I have a similar problem, the radar unit has sprung slightly and now out of alignment. I think if I knew how to get at it I may be able to fix it

I was recently quoted £700 plus vat for fitting! It is only a lump of moulded plastic ... not worth 5% of the total car value.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom