Replacement Windscreen Wipers (front)

drjat

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Would these fit MG5EV:
Bosch Wiper Blade Aerotwin A980S, Length: 600mm/475mm − Set of Front Wiper Blades
They are a good deal on Amazon

Bosch Wiper Blade Aerotwin A980S, Length: 600mm/475mm − Set of Front Wiper Blades https://amzn.eu/d/0kHoVGo

The 600mm will surely fit but wanted to ask if the 475mm can be used in stead of 450mm please

It could be tight as there's only a 20mm gap between the blades in the parked position.
At that price it's worth giving it a go as you always have the option of returning them.

Upvote 0
The correct blades (length and car fitting) are Bosch A721S

Remember to set the blades to maintenance mode to avoid scratching the bonnet edge. It's in the manual.
This I think is incorrect it should be Bosch Aerotwin A188S, 18 & 24” , I looked up wipers on Euro car Parts & it recommended 26” & 18“ then checked Bosch A721S and that’s a set with 24 & 16”, I couldn’t find the spec in the manual so then checked the car which still had the original blades on & thats 24 & 18. I found the A188s in a previous thread. They had none in stock when I went to the shop & they gave me “Starline” blades, half the price of Bosch, guy said they were very good, I suppose I’ll find out :)

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom