• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Roof bars

Chris F

Standard Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend reasonably priced roof bars to fit the roof rails on my ZS ev exclusive.
I don't want to spend silly money as I will only use them once or twice a year.

I bought some in Lidl last week (or maybe the week before that) for £29-99. They still had a couple left yesterday in my local Lidl.

Dave

Although the MG wasn't listed the shop agreed that I could return them if they didn't fit.

They fit perfectly. A lot of winding with the supplied Allen key but once that is tightened up they are a good fit.

Dave

Although the MG wasn't listed the shop agreed that I could return them if they didn't fit.

They fit perfectly. A lot of winding with the supplied Allen key but once that is tightened up they are a good fit.

Dave
Went to Lidl this morning and got the last pair so thanks again 👍

Only thing about the Lidl bars is that they don’t come with T bolt grooves, handy if you want to fit bike carriers or a roof box.

They do have the T bolt grooves - see the video referred to above.

Dave
Ah, they must be different to the previous Brio ones I saw in my local Lidl as I took a set out the box and they didn’t have the T-bolt grooves. Need to make sure you can get T-bolts to fit as they are different sizes.

And did they fit ok I saw them but the box only seemed to list be cars
What is the overall length of the bars - generally sizes seem to be 1200mm or 1350mm, but 1200mm seenms a bit on the short side ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom