Has anyone purchased a set of mats from ROYAL CAR - The experts in automotive luxury

Are they any good?
I considered them as a prezzy for my Wifes new Trophy. I ordered a set off “Prestige car mats” & they were cheap rubbish. I bought her the MG premium mats in the end. Be careful, they all look amazing & promise the earth 🌍 but send beer mats.

Where did you order from? The official listing on the website doesn't list mats on it's accessories.
Just go to any MG dealer to order. I suggested to Perrys @ Preston that “Mats £80.00” should be on ALL MG4 invoices (instead of trying to add paint protection or GAP insurance and they now do this.
IF the customer doesn’t want mats they can knock it off, however it avoids the frustration we suffered when my Wifes top of the range Trophy arrived & it had no mats in ??. MG dealership can order mats & some will have a set in stock.

I ordered mine from carmats.co.uk - they are brilliant, you can personalise your mats with text woven into the mat :cool: a full set of fronts and rears, edged in any colour you like, plus text, just £60.

The Car Search drop-down menu doesn't include MG4, but you can Search on your reg number

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom