For Sale Saying good bye (various items for sale)

Malcolm Anderson

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi everyone I have sold my MG5 excl LR and bought a more expensive European car. I am keeping my fingers crossed it will be as reliable as my 2 MGs have been. So any way I have some parts spare for sale for MG5/ZS owners. I have ‘Eagle 1200 Roof bars’ MG5 only? used once to bring some ladders home as new still in the box, £25. Osram ‘night breakers’ HB3 used for a couple of nights (£5) then I replaced them with Night Eye 9000lm (LEDs) I bought 2 packs on a special offer, so I have a spare brand new pair in the box still sealed (£10) I will throw in some interior light LEDs for free with the headlamp blubs. Also I have an MG type 2 cable in an MG bag never used (3.6mm2 x 0.5 mm2 45/750v) £60. Also a set of 4 wheels/tyres. The wheels Fox MS007 in Carbon Grey matt finish wheels/tyres I bought from the excellent ‘MG’ Miles, some of the edges were/are scuffed and marked from kerbing, some from Miles wife and some from my ownership but as he said can be covered by those stick on edging trims (I kept meaning to get some but never got round to it) and tyres are ’LSAIL 235/45r18 98w ls388 XL’ with programable valves, 3 have done 3,000mls and 1 has done 10,000mls, £250 for the lot, at 40mph indicated the real speed is 42mph. They make the ride a bit harder, but it does improve the handling quite a lot and they look great. My daughter will put anything not sold in 2 weeks on E Bay. I just wanted to offer these cheap for MG forum members, its pickup only I’m afraid Coventry/Hinkley, I am 71yrs old and cant be bothered with packing and delivery hassles. You can also see what you are getting. So good bye to all you great MG guys and gals, I would like to especially thank Miles Roberts and James Coats (plus Kate Florence of course). who have been brilliant with their friendly advice over the past 4/5 yrs. So just post me if you are interested. all the best Malc
Malcs MG5 nissan dealer.jpg
Heres what the wheels look like.

Good luck and farewell on your future journeys. :) May I ask what you are buying/bought ?

PS If I had been more local I would have taken the roof bars from you, but I'm not so I'm sure someone else will appreciate them and your other goodies.

Good luck and farewell on your future journeys. :) May I ask what you are buying/bought ?

PS If I had been more local I would have taken the roof bars from you, but I'm not so I'm sure someone else will appreciate them and your other goodies.
I have bought a Renault Megane E Tec just before Xmas from a Reno dealer so it carries the full warranty (5yrs car/8yrs battery), it was some sort of a loan/default snatch back car, 8mths old, 2,800mls and after some wheeling and dealing including £1000 cash back for taking out finance, which I paid off 1 month later with no penalties!! For £26,500. There dealership sales figures bonus was coming up and if I bought the car before the closing that day it would take their yearly sales figures into the next level of bonus payment, I was lucky with that. I’ve done 3000mls and very pleased. They have some of the same issues as most, like the phone APP not working all the time. I’ve just had some warranty work done, replacement of rear shock absorber bushes, knocking and some owners are having the car alarm going off for no reason, so fingers crossed, these are the only problems I found on the forums. The wife never drove my MG5 it was too big for her but she wanted the Megane even offered to chip in some money! So it was done deal. Malc

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom