SE SR reversing camera now included ?

DaevM

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Just been watching YouTube vids of MG4 while waiting for my 24 plate SE LR to arrive in a couple of weeks. CarSauce : 2024 MG4 Review : It's EVERYTHING We HOPED FOR (and...), 4 months ago.
They claim it is ( and it seems to be ) an SE SR.
They state it hasn't got 360° cameras several times BUT do mention a reversing camera and there's a shot of the area behind the car on the infotainment screen!! What is this trickery?? Have MG relented and decided to rectify the oversight of no rear view camera on a vehicle with obviously limited rear view. Are the CarSauce lads winding up for a laugh, or is it different model spec for NSW ?
Answers on a postcard please... 😉👍

Last edited:
This has been mentioned for the MY23 variants of the SE ... but I don't know if that was just for the Oz/NZ market.

Thank you. Obvs more safety conscious down under p'raps. 🤔 Guess I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks or so. That and leccy mirrors would be soooo appreciated 👍

Managed to download an Australian brochure. It would appear they do get reversing camera as standard on the SE equivalent ( excite ) . Lucky bu§§ers!! 😁👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240221-133620.png
    Screenshot_20240221-133620.png
    360 KB · Views: 42
Managed to download an Australian brochure. It would appear they do get reversing camera as standard on the SE equivalent ( excite ) . Lucky bu§§ers!! 😁👍
They not only get the reversing camera, but also the rear windshield wiper and the leatherette steering wheel, all that would make the SE 100% amazing instead of 99% 🥲

They not only get the reversing camera, but also the rear windshield wiper and the leatherette steering wheel, all that would make the SE 100% amazing instead of 99% 🥲
I've got the rear wiper and leatherette steering wheel ( and passenger side grab handle!!) on the SE LR - 💯% it is then 😁👍
- oh, hang on. Still no reversing camera, back to 99% 🫣

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom