Self Driving Cars Allowed on UK Roads

ARealHuman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
This subject has gotten wide publicity today, and here's the BBC's take on it for those who haven't seen it:

Perhaps with a minor software tweak, the ZS could be included in this! I'd be happy to try it given the limitations imposed in the article above, how about you?

This subject has gotten wide publicity today, and here's the BBC's take on it for those who haven't seen it:

Perhaps with a minor software tweak, the ZS could be included in this! I'd be happy to try it given the limitations imposed in the article above, how about you?
The quality of Lane keeping would need to improve, mine is very good in the main, but does wobble every now and again.....

Yes, mine is good on motorways and faster, well defined roads but sadly they're over the 37mph limit they want to impose. Hopefully though, this will now drive the technology forwarded (pun sort of intended).

Speed limit of 37mph.
Nothing to see, here.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom