• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Spirit Corby - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

1 years and 11,000 miles of easy motoring with my MG5. Very impressed with my first service (on service plan) at Spirit. The service video link lasted over 4 minutes and detailed the exact amount of wear on each tyre and brake, along with a full explanation of all the other checks done under the car. Good to see all the parts close up and to see that it all looked like new still. Buying experience (using affinity) and MG recall were also good experiences.

Have dealt with both Samantha and Steven in Sales and they are excellent to deal with but they are SO busy its untrue.. in the couple of hours we spent there they were just NON STOP so all credit to them - friendly and knowledgable.

Abysmal service from Spirit Corby with my MG4 purchase. They've still not given me the mats I paid for but far worse they did not transfer the battery please from my Renault Zoe to themselves, an agreed condition of sale, and I'm now out of pocket as they've moved the Zoe on to another dealer. I'm still having to pay the battery lease because Spirit are either incompetent or worse.
They won't get a penny more business from me.

Recently had my HS Phev first service and it was handled brilliantly and on time. charged £268 which seems to be the going rate. Very happy with the service I received from the Service Department

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom