Stoneacre Derby - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Very nice people at the premises. The Co itself I would rate as average- I have dealt with better and with worse in the past.
Very pushy with phone sales of the servicing package and again when it came to the service booking in, far longer was spent trying to sell me insurance against MoT failure (not due for 2 years) and an "anti-covid cleaning bomb", than on detail of when it was to be serviced.
In comparison to prices quoted on this site from other garage chains, and certainly when you see what is actually done at a service, the servicing looks pricey here.
They never seem to notify when an software update is available or recall work required, just leave it for customer to contact them or await a service arising.
Having said all that, always been happy with work done, and people there are very helpful.
I am very pleased with the ZS EV.

Have bought my MG5 LR here in February '22. Very friendly sales team and open to making a good deal for both sides. The company is very pushy with trying to upsell extras like Diamond Brite treatment, GAP insurance, service plans etc... but it is in the end up to the customer whether they give into it or not. All in all a very pleasant experience and can't complain.

Booked a MG4 test drive through the main MG site with them. Replied quickly via email saying when they get one in they will contact me to arrange a test drive.
A week later despite showing customers collecting their new MG4 on Facebook I'm still waiting to be contacted.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom