• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Suburb map nav notifications

elthaco

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Is there anyway to turn off the MG ZS EV MK2 beep every time you get into a new suburb?

I normally use google maps, but every now and then I use the car sat nav. Each time you enter a new suburb it a small notification pops with the name of the suburb on the map.

It's a small thing, but annoying when you listening to music. I am in Australia, just in case it's different on the UK version.

Is there anyway to turn off the MG ZS EV MK2 beep every time you get into a new suburb?

I normally use google maps, but every now and then I use the car sat nav. Each time you enter a new suburb it a small notification pops with the name of the suburb on the map.

It's a small thing, but annoying when you listening to music. I am in Australia, just in case it's different on the UK version.
Yeah mate that "feature" is annoying as hell. I can't find any way to disable that either.
That's a deal breaker for me - in terms of using the built-in nav, a last resort option for me.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom