• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Sydney City MG - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Purchased my MG ZS EV here just over a week ago. A very good sales experience overall. Really enjoying the vehicle so far - have also just installed an EVSE home charger (the EO Mini Pro) because it was solar compatible - so did not go with the one recommended by the dealer (www.jetcharge.com.au). Everything humming so far ...

Purchased my MG ZS EV here just over a week ago. A very good sales experience overall. Really enjoying the vehicle so far - have also just installed an EVSE home charger (the EO Mini Pro) because it was solar compatible - so did not go with the one recommended by the dealer (www.jetcharge.com.au). Everything humming so far ...
Have you been happy with your EO charger so far Wayne H?

Have you been happy with your EO charger so far Wayne H?
Hi TassiedEVil
Apologies for the delay - your email was sent to Junk (with a few other MG EV ones which I have now salvaged 🙄)
Yes I have been very happy with the charger. Small and unobtrusive. Installed inside my wifi range too, so no extender required.My solar panel system is now in place and I am doing a quarterly data collection run on that to establish the best plan to adopt based on tariffs and extras (refunds etc)
The charger is on its own circuit and works really well. It doesn't read initial charge levels so if you want you can set them through the EO Smart Home app

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom