Padaung

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi all,

This winter my wife and I have both noted that the temperature from the heater in our car is fluctuating from very warm to suddenly cold, and then back to very warm. This is happening when we have not touched the heating controls (temp or fan).

My car is a '21 plate MG5 SR

In addition, the times we have turned the heat down when it has been very hot, the temperature has not altered, and vice versa when too cold.
Has anyone else had this, and if so did you find a solution?

Hi all,

This winter my wife and I have both noted that the temperature from the heater in our car is fluctuating from very warm to suddenly cold, and then back to very warm. This is happening when we have not touched the heating controls (temp or fan).

My car is a '21 plate MG5 SR

In addition, the times we have turned the heat down when it has been very hot, the temperature has not altered, and vice versa when too cold.
Has anyone else had this, and if so did you find a solution?
Hi Ive noticed the same in my Dec 23 x power MG4 ! I thought it must be regulated to keep the cabin at the given temperature? Sometimes I realise cold air is blowing at my legs. Tapping the symbol to re circulate air instead of allowing cold air to flow in seemed to fix it. Also mine has vent flaps below the front number plate that open to cool the battery but i was only on a short journey so doubt its that. Try selecting recirculating on the heating screen its a car symbol with an airflow arrow. It works for me 👍

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom