Tesla Grand Autonomie

tony powell

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Here in France, as of today, you can buy a Tesla model 3 with 621 km of range for 42290€ - less than a Renault Megane E Tech. Delivery in May / June. In terms of range per Euro this makes it cheaper than my MG 4.

Here in France, as of today, you can buy a Tesla model 3 with 621 km of range for 42290€ - less than a Renault Megane E Tech. Delivery in May / June. In terms of range per Euro this makes it cheaper than my MG 4.
Be careful with range per Euro... most ICE vehicles will win on that metric.

I don't see the M3 as a direct competitor for either the Megane or MG4, it is a different size/class car, but the forthcoming "cheap" Tesla will directly compete.

Surely you can get a Megane for less than that? (you definitely can in the UK), can you provide links to make it clear what spec you are comparing?

I saw that there was a new even longer range M3 coming to the UK also, only available to business customers only.

That range, 385 miles, at that price point is pretty good regardless of size of car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom