Thailand MG EP Owners

eTiMaGo

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I see there's quite a few members based in Thailand like myself :) I should finally be taking delivery of my EP early next month (ordered way back at the motorshow earlier this year) and really looking forward to it!

I'd love to hear from those of you who have driven an EP over here for a while, any concerns, tips and tricks, and other comments about it?

The MG EP name is not used here (in UK), what model of car is it?

/edit I think it's the LR model non facelift. :)

It seems to be kinda in the middle of what you guys get as the SR and LR, with a 50.3Wh Battery

And indeed, the non-facelift model, we should be getting that one sometime next year, maybe, who knows :p

I see there's quite a few members based in Thailand like myself :) I should finally be taking delivery of my EP early next month (ordered way back at the motorshow earlier this year) and really looking forward to it!

I'd love to hear from those of you who have driven an EP over here for a while, any concerns, tips and tricks, and other comments about it?
I have had my MG EP (MG 5 in UK I believe) for 18 months and no problem. Very happy about it as it includes a 7 KW home charger which I use most of the time. Drove 1300 KM south in March, no problem in finding charging stations.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom