The MG9 at the Geneva International Motor Show 2024

I wonder whether the software quality will be Tesla beating?

What will the real world mileage look like compared to the fantasy world car dealerships? Winter drop off ranges?

What will the real world mileage look like compared to the fantasy world car dealerships? Winter drop off ranges?
To be fair to EVs, ICE car fuel consumption economy drops in winter too, general rule of thumb is, knock 20% of whatever the manufacturers say for ICE cars, so perhaps the same for EVs. 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Not keen. Glass roof ensures the a/c will be working full chat at the slightest hint of sunshine. Biggest snag for me is that it's not a "proper" estate car, which is pretty well a must for camping trips.

Not keen. Glass roof ensures the a/c will be working full chat at the slightest hint of sunshine. Biggest snag for me is that it's not a "proper" estate car, which is pretty well a must for camping trips.
That depends on the type of glass used. There are some modern glass types that really effectively block the heat.

Perhaps the IM L7 Cross GT might be more up your street?

1709828122486.png

1709828141952.png

1709828160794.png

1709828184919.png

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom