V2L official cable?

Has anyone managed to find an official MG V2L cable, as I understand that the new ZS EV has this cabability?
I think we are all too preoccupied about trying to get the car 🤣 there is an official cable available but not sure if anyone has bought one on here yet.

Has anyone managed to find an official MG V2L cable, as I understand that the new ZS EV has this cabability?

Yes, I asked the dealer in Portugal... I laughed and looked elsewhere! The evcables one is expensive but mg want almost double (400€)! There are other threads on the subject, so I won't repeat any further, but worth a read.

Yes, I asked the dealer in Portugal... I laughed and looked elsewhere! The evcables one is expensive but mg want almost double (400€)! There are other threads on the subject, so I won't repeat any further, but worth a read.
Actually, if you price up a 12 volt battery and a 2.5 kW inverter to make your own emergency power supply, the evcables discharge cable is cheaper.

My dealer told me I could order one for almost 500€ including VAT
Yeah, I looked back at my emails and realised it was 480€ not 400€... I think I must have blanked it out of my mind due to shock!!

I don't have the car yet, so no need to get one yet, so my aim is to wait until we have the car and buy one then. Hopefully there will be a bit of competition and the prices will have 'stabilised' and other's will have tested them out!

Yeah, I looked back at my emails and realised it was 480€ not 400€... I think I must have blanked it out of my mind due to shock!!

I don't have the car yet, so no need to get one yet, so my aim is to wait until we have the car and buy one then. Hopefully there will be a bit of competition and the prices will have 'stabilised' and other's will have tested them out!
I was ready to put 300€ max but 500€ ? hell no. I needed it for powering a vacuum cleaner, charging my xiaomi scooter or something like that. I ended up buying a cable for my charging station for those purposes. Cost me 160€ i think.

I have ordered a LR Blue hopefully end of July and was looking into v2l - found this which is more reasonably priced!

I have ordered a LR Blue hopefully end of July and was looking into v2l - found this which is more reasonably priced!

Nice !

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom