Vehicle control system fault

MY Fake Tesla

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi
I’ve just joined as I’m live in Phuket Thailand and have been driving the ZS EV for about 6-7 months now and very happy but after the New Years trip I dropped the car of to get her cleaned and the shop called to say it not able to move.
I found this error: Vehicle control system fault
Is now been in the MGs workshop for a week now and MG are saying it needs a new Charging port and cable !! I had charged her the night before and the battery is still at 95%.

After read a few chats I do now regret not simply disconnecting the 12 Volt battery for 10 minutes first.

Anyway MG is saying it has fault code P1B41 I’ve not been able to find this fault code anywhere does anyone know what this code stands for !

Thanks in advance

Haven't seen anything MG specific but there is generic information on this:

P1B41.JPG

Hi
I’ve just joined as I’m live in Phuket Thailand and have been driving the ZS EV for about 6-7 months now and very happy but after the New Years trip I dropped the car of to get her cleaned and the shop called to say it not able to move.
I found this error: Vehicle control system fault
Is now been in the MGs workshop for a week now and MG are saying it needs a new Charging port and cable !! I had charged her the night before and the battery is still at 95%.

After read a few chats I do now regret not simply disconnecting the 12 Volt battery for 10 minutes first.

Anyway MG is saying it has fault code P1B41 I’ve not been able to find this fault code anywhere does anyone know what this code stands for !

Thanks in advance
I've had a similar experience. I've been told to get a software update. Was your issue resolved?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom