Wallbox Pulsar Plus with MG

Aussi55

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi,

Currently have an untethered SyncEV charger, with the latest software it works okay, albeit with limited ability to change the charge current during a session. I have solar so now considering the wallbox as it looks to be both able to adjust the current and has the ability to support solar with some additional parts.

I prefer a small unit and tethered would be great.

Has anyone got one of these, does it work well with scheduled charging, and does it have the ability to be connected without using a keep awake function?

Many thanks in advance.

I have just ordered a Wallbox plus home charger. Am also going tethered but the installer said they all are nowadays. Will be fitted next week. Don’t have the car yet.

Will update with news.

I have now had the wallbox plus installed. It was quite simple. The installer says he does loads of them.

There is an app to manage all the charging stuff but at the moment it says “error”. Nothing more than that.

It is connected to my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to my phone. The support team diagnosed that there is a sensor fault so it is being swapped soon.

My first impression is that looping the cable around the box looks pretty ugly because the unit is so small. The hypervolt one has got a lip around it that hides the cable mess.

When my car (black ZS LR SE) comes I can schedule charging to match my octopus go tariff (that is also in progress).

Attachments

• 4AFCAB44-B74B-4B85-B990-D87488839949.jpeg
    4AFCAB44-B74B-4B85-B990-D87488839949.jpeg
    628.9 KB · Views: 64
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom