Wouldn't work in my car either. If you want to eat you stand outside and put the rubbish in the bin not in my car.
Part 2. I have just received a text (I don't know how) from two very sad greyhounds who report that last week on a run they found a dead rabbit. Their owner made them stay outside the car in freezing rain and wind whilst he sat inside in air conditioned comfort with a pack of hobnobs. Could I contact the RSPCA on their behalf as all they wanted to do was take home their gift from nature instead of being given a Hobson's choice ultimatum.

Part 2. I have just received a text (I don't know how) from two very sad greyhounds who report that last week on a run they found a dead rabbit. Their owner made them stay outside the car in freezing rain and wind whilst he sat inside in air conditioned comfort with a pack of hobnobs. Could I contact the RSPCA on their behalf as all they wanted to do was take home their gift from nature instead of being given a Hobson's choice ultimatum.
Personally, I think thatā€™s tantamount to cruelty. Give those dogs the keys to the car, let them head off home with their trophy. You reflect on your wickedness as you call in to a shop on your walk home and buy some decent fig roll biscuits.

You'd be better off calling houndline.

Anyway here's a couple gratuitous photos of the poor misunderstood things šŸ˜

IMG_20230418_185104186_HDR~3.jpg
IMG_20230511_154125559_HDR~3.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom