Will not charge to 100%

Hi I have the ZS EV LR
Only had it 3weeks - I remember able to change the battery target charge on my iSMART app - was playing around and set it at 60% now there is now option to increase battery target (have a long trip coming up and need a full 100%) - any advice what’s happening or is the app having a melt down?

If you can't get it to move on app just do it from the car
Agreed.
Boot up the car into the READY mode.
On the front screen of the info unit, top lefthand corner you will see the charging section.
Press on this section and it will open up the charging slide bar.
Use your finger pressure to slide the adjustment bar right over to the right hand side of the scale.
Don't forget to return it back to 80% after your long trip !.

Thanks all for all advice,have checked the app and the charge slide bar on the car all seems OK ,set to 100% charge, car is being charged on a fast charger 50kw always stops charging at 91% charge .The charger says, vehicle stopped charge , I have tried several different chargers all do the same . 15 days old!

You will probably need to to the last 10% on AC a lot of dc chargers stop at 90 as the rate slows down loads and it really is not good for the battery

@Neil the manual says the car will not charge to 100% on DC charger page 175 says

Note: Considering the safety and service life of the
high voltage battery, when using a rapid charging
station to charge the vehicle the battery will not
become fully charged, and therefore the instrument
pack may display less than 100% power.

@Neil the manual says the car will not charge to 100% on DC charger page 175 says

Note: Considering the safety and service life of the
high voltage battery, when using a rapid charging
station to charge the vehicle the battery will not
become fully charged, and therefore the instrument
pack may display less than 100% power.
Bjorn Nyland also noticed this on his 1000km challenge. Had to start at 99%.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom