Wilsons MG - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Great news I am still trying to get my deposit back .I sent them an Email yesterday saying I would take up a dispute via Visa for the return of the deposit .
My case is different as I got fed up with waiting for the car and bought from another dealer .My PX was losing lots of money every month .
Glad to hear you got your deposit refunded just hope I get mine back .
I don't know if this applies to you, but my contract/order form had a clause that said if th dealer can't deliver the car within 28 days of the estimated delivery date, the customer can request delivery. If they can't do it in a further seven days, the customer can void the contract, which would mean deposit going back to you.

After asking via E mail and to the salesman about refunding my deposit ,I have received no replies .So have now started a dispute with my credit card company to get my deposit refunded. I have got the car now from Perrys in Aylesbury Just need my £500 back From Wilsons

New update Wilsons Rang me yesterday 21/4/23 telling me my car had arrived and did I want the Reg number :).They where surprised when I said no I already have the car which I collected on the 20 March from Perrys .They said they had forgotten I had told them I was going elsewhere. I then asked again for my £ 500 deposit back especially as the car was now 7 weeks late arriving from the original estimated. I was asked to send them an email again asking for a refund .This is the third time I have asked for the deposit back I live in hope 🤞

New update Wilsons Rang me yesterday 21/4/23 telling me my car had arrived and did I want the Reg number :).They where surprised when I said no I already have the car which I collected on the 20 March from Perrys .They said they had forgotten I had told them I was going elsewhere. I then asked again for my £ 500 deposit back especially as the car was now 7 weeks late arriving from the original estimated. I was asked to send them an email again asking for a refund .This is the third time I have asked for the deposit back I live in hope 🤞
Yeah, keep us updated. 👍

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom