• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed Winter wheels for MG ZS EV

Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I have 4 16" wheels complete with TPMS sensors for sale with 3 good tyres - Dunlop Winter Sport 5, the 4th tyre is punctured and unrepairable I was told. I also have the correct bolts for the steel wheels and also some 16" wheel trims.

Last edited:
Hello Mike, I would love to buy your wheels/tyres to use on my ZS EV. Only just seen this message so missed the chance of meeting at FCL. Are they still got sale, if so where are you? I’m in Worcester but would happily travel to collect (although away in Wales this weekend and doing the London to Brighton EV the weekend after.

I have 4 16" wheels complete with TPMS sensors for sale with 3 good tyres - Dunlop Winter Sport 5, the 4th tyre is punctured and unrepairable I was told. I also have the correct bolts for the steel wheels and also some 16" wheel trims.
Hi Mike, regarding the wheel and tyre sizes you used successfully for your winter tyres on the ZS. Could you remind me what sizes I should looking for as I seem to have mislaid my notes from when it was the hot topic of conversation last winter. Barry

Hi Mike, regarding the wheel and tyre sizes you used successfully for your winter tyres on the ZS. Could you remind me what sizes I should looking for as I seem to have mislaid my notes from when it was the hot topic of conversation last winter. Barry
Hi Barry,

All the details are in my video, I think the tyres were 205/60 R16. I used VAG Group wheels. The PCD was 114 x 5 and the bore 57.1mm? From memory. I’d have to check my video!

Thanks Mike, How is the Soul working out for you?
Hi Barry,

The Soul is what I was looking for when I bought the MG! and more. I regularly get 270-290 miles or range. The handling & ride are great. The built in sat nav is excellent and the infotainment system is integrated with the sat nav & car. comfortable and distinctive. Easy to find in a car park!

Hello Mike, I would love to buy your wheels/tyres to use on my ZS EV. Only just seen this message so missed the chance of meeting at FCL. Are they still got sale, if so where are you? I’m in Worcester but would happily travel to collect (although away in Wales this weekend and doing the London to Brighton EV the weekend after.
Hi Mark, what do you want to do recollection this weekend?
I am planning on being at Basildon Gridserve on Sunday.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom