Wireless CarPlay - and some other features.

I had an initial problem setting mine up, but the in-built diagnostic troubleshooter was brilliant. It detected the problem and corrected it and it's been trouble free since.

One thing to watch out for is if you unlock the car and you get a phone call. Once you unlock the car, it wakes up the USB ports and the AAWireless takes over your phone functions. You can't answer the call, stop the call or anything else. You have to hurry into the car, switch it on and use the infotainment system to answer (or switch your phone off and on again).

Go on, ask me how I know this. :)
TBH, I've had this issue with several of my car's overly aggressive Bluetooth call acquisition and it's not unique to the AAWireless. I used to work from home and my wife would be using our shared car. I would be on a call to a client and she would either pop out to the shops or be coming home and even before she'd reach our drive the call would transfer to the car and I'd think the call had dropped! She would suddenly find the car radio had stopped working and some stranger would be talking to her. She'd say nothing and I could never persuade her just to say I'm sorry I think you were talking to my husband and your call has transferred to the car just a moment and you'll be reconnected to him.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom