XPower rattle/clanking noice

DrewJ

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
I've had my XPower for less than a week and driven just over 400mls.
Yesterday out of the blue when driving off from a charge station I experienced what sounded like a wheelie bin filled with empty coke tins being towed along side the car.
I stopped and looked all around the car but nothing was untoward I tested the brakes and they were ok.
I drove on at slow speed expecting a warning light to show on the dash but nothing showed. I stopped and drove a few times and eventually the clatter stopped.
Has any one experienced this if so is it worth being investigated.

I've had my XPower for less than a week and driven just over 400mls.
Yesterday out of the blue when driving off from a charge station I experienced what sounded like a wheelie bin filled with empty coke tins being towed along side the car.
I stopped and looked all around the car but nothing was untoward I tested the brakes and they were ok.
I drove on at slow speed expecting a warning light to show on the dash but nothing showed. I stopped and drove a few times and eventually the clatter stopped.
Has any one experienced this if so is it worth being investigated.
I'm assuming you weren't towing the charger behind you with it still attached? 😂

No, never had anything like that. Could be binding brakes - did the car shudder?

I would take it to the dealer for a check.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom