Zap Map & Carplay

ARealHuman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I noticed during an app update on my iPhone, that Zap Map is now compatible with Carplay, but at a cost! The annual subscription for this isn't cheap, is it? £47.99/year or £3.99/month 😲

Last edited:
Zap-Map Newsletter
With over 500,000 plug-in cars on UK roads, the need for a sophisticated mapping service to support new and existing EV drivers is more important than ever.

That's why Zap-Map has released a new version of the app that provides key updates to the existing free features, especially enhancements to route planning and filtering.

As part of this, Zap-Map is introducing two new subscription plans, Zap-Map Plus and Zap-Map Premium, providing additional new features for drivers to help them plan quicker and drive smarter.

Zap-Map Premium includes in-car support on Apple CarPlay, with Android Auto to follow. The core Zap-Map features remain free to all.

If that's not enough, Ecotricity has sold the Electric Highway to GRIDSERVE, and Wallbox is merging with Kensington Capital Partners in order to enhance the transition to electric vehicles.

What's more, global technology group ABB is to electrify its 10,000-strong fleet, Citroën is cleaning up in Leeds, and IAV has developed an easy-to-recycle car battery.

We've also reviewed the Toyota Proace Electric, which – for all but the longest-distance drivers – is a better van as an EV than a diesel.

Take a look at the different Zap-Map plans and update to the latest version of the app to get access to additional features. Or visit Zap-Map for further information, guides, tools and news.

I noticed during an app update on my iPhone, that Zap Map is now compatible with Carplay, but at a cost! The annual subscription for this isn't cheap, is it? £47.99/year or £3.99/month 😲
Yup, been waiting for Zap Map to go onto Apple CarPlay but at that subscription rate they can poke it where the sun don’t shine😳

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom