Zappi Problems?

I find the video a bit funny tbh.

Turns up at a job that he knows requires a certain tool to investigate the issue with the charger without the tool. Has a van where his kit is just piled into the back meaning he has no clue what parts he has available. Complains that he is too busy to read instructions while quite happy to spend time videoing his work day.

All for £96 an hour!!

Cambridge prices !.
Initially I approached Zappi and received a quote from Artisan for 1100 after grant. So maybe they are on the pricier side and yes, services in Cambridge tend to be expensive.

In the end I went for pod point which is a fixed price install for 560.
Pure speculation, maybe with Zappi installers have more margins since installation is not a fixed price type.

I find the video a bit funny tbh.

Turns up at a job that he knows requires a certain tool to investigate the issue with the charger without the tool. Has a van where his kit is just piled into the back meaning he has no clue what parts he has available. Complains that he is too busy to read instructions while quite happy to spend time videoing his work day.

All for £96 an hour!!
Ha Ha! I very nearly used these guys as they are local to me (Godmanchester Cambs.) and I had the exact same thoughts. One thing that is certain, if If I had used him and he was charging me £96 an hour, I would have been having a quiet word..

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom