£37k for a used LR?

Why are the 88's upside down on the mileage? I've heard others say about them being upside down in the GUI of the entertainment system too.

3k more and no waiting months and months

The dealers can set the price of their stock and guess they will list at whatever they think they can get for it, there are loads of vehicles from various manufacturers being sold for more than list price for the people that don’t want to wait for a factory order and as long as people keep buying them ……..

That’s some amateur level profiteering.

That’s some amateur level profiteering.

This is the one I spotted on AutoTrader yesterday, I almost spat my coffee out when I saw the price!

This is the one I spotted on AutoTrader yesterday, I almost spat my coffee out when I saw the price!

To be fair, you set the MSRP and it gets inflated due to availability.
Its how it works, you can buy a painting to 10m but what makes that painting 10m? Its to do with who wants to pay it.

If you have cash to part with then so be it

To be fair, you set the MSRP and it gets inflated due to availability.
Its how it works, you can buy a painting to 10m but what makes that painting 10m? Its to do with who wants to pay it.

If you have cash to part with then so be it
True that... but I am a person who will just simply refuse to pay an unreasonably inflated price for anything haha

I took delivery of an eNiro in 2019 which I'd had on order for something like a year, but in the time I was waiting the ZS had launched and I'd ordered that too. The MG being £10k less expensive and the eNiro being in very short supply, rather than risk losing my deposit on the KIA I offered it with delivery mileage to a used EV dealer. I was offered a grand more than I paid and he collected it 2 days later. My MG was delivered a couple of months afterwards and I was happy and I guess, out there somewhere, was someone else very happy to have an eNiro 10 to 12 months sooner than they would have ordering new. Win Win Win. Although had I kept the eNiro I just wonder if 2 years on I would have been contemplating upgrading to a longer range EV?

I took delivery of an eNiro in 2019 which I'd had on order for something like a year, but in the time I was waiting the ZS had launched and I'd ordered that too. The MG being £10k less expensive and the eNiro being in very short supply, rather than risk losing my deposit on the KIA I offered it with delivery mileage to a used EV dealer. I was offered a grand more than I paid and he collected it 2 days later. My MG was delivered a couple of months afterwards and I was happy and I guess, out there somewhere, was someone else very happy to have an eNiro 10 to 12 months sooner than they would have ordering new. Win Win Win. Although had I kept the eNiro I just wonder if 2 years on I would have been contemplating upgrading to a longer range EV?
you tried the Apprentice ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom