๐Ÿ†MG5 WINS AUTO TRADER AWARD ๐Ÿ†

I sometimes think these reviewers see the price compared to other EVs and then review it according to that trying to find reasons it's cheap(er).
For example when mentioning the steering wheel in that review 'the trim on the rim felt rough to the touch' - I bet they never say the same when it's in a VW review.

It's persistent throughout most reviews they have to find something just to take the shine off the car.

I'd say that's true of pretty much all reviews. A perfect review (especially of a lower priced product) just wouldn't ring true.

If that's the worst they can find it says something though.

I'd say that's true of pretty much all reviews. A perfect review (especially of a lower priced product) just wouldn't ring true.

If that's the worst they can find it says something though.
It's always little things and they have to mention something in all areas, they just seem compelled to add that little bit of negativity. :mad:

For example when mentioning the steering wheel in that review 'the trim on the rim felt rough to the touch' - I bet they never say the same when it's in a VW review.
Of course not. They'd never be lent a top of the range VAG product again if they did.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom