11months already of MG5 ownership

Silver estate

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Firstly apologies for not being on for so long , didn’t need to as my car has been ok .
Ive done 4750 miles since last October since picking my LR Excite up from Richmond Portsmouth ( got 1st service on 4 September at their Bognor Regis site )
I still love the car and all its quwerks and the only bad thing was having the drivers mirror taken out on country lane and that cost me £200 secondhand .
Range I’m getting ave 4.4kwpm and about 220/30 per full charge mostly country lanes and towns .
The best bit I still love on this car is the fact I can tickle the go peddle when a boy racer wants to play at the light 🤣🤣🤣

Why did you take it to BR and not the pompy dealer?
Do you flick it into sports mode at the lights?

Firstly apologies for not being on for so long , didn’t need to as my car has been ok .
Ive done 4750 miles since last October since picking my LR Excite up from Richmond Portsmouth ( got 1st service on 4 September at their Bognor Regis site )
I still love the car and all its quwerks and the only bad thing was having the drivers mirror taken out on country lane and that cost me £200 secondhand .
Range I’m getting ave 4.4kwpm and about 220/30 per full charge mostly country lanes and towns .
The best bit I still love on this car is the fact I can tickle the go peddle when a boy racer wants to play at the light 🤣🤣🤣
You don't need to wait until you have a problem to visit. :D

Why did you take it to BR and not the pompy dealer?
Do you flick it into sports mode at the lights?
Already had holiday booked for 1st week in September , Portsmouth had no availability till end of that month Bognor did
Nope just leave it in normal all the time and still scrubb the tyres

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom