1st issue since getting the car in December

MKR58

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Has any one else experienced driver display saying move steering wheel and it literately impossible to move and it not coming out of 😐 Neutral very strange as I’ve had great fun and experience until today, happened in front of 2 people that were looking at the car and a colleagues BYD 😂😂 had just that second said to them I’ve had no issues 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Also keep getting notifications on the App saying you declined the privacy request and that 2 seconds later another saying I have accepted it
Seems to happen a lot lately??

Any ideas thanks in advance! Still love the car! Only seen 3 Mg4’s since December too such a sleeper even with the calipers 😎👍🏼👌🚗💨

Yes happened to me because I tried to start too quickly without waiting for full start up process. I just got out locked and unlocked got back in and then went through correct procedure. Others may have a different take on the issue, but was my experience.
App the same very flaky at times.

Upvote 0
Yes happened to me because I tried to start too quickly without waiting for full start up process. I just got out locked and unlocked got back in and then went through correct procedure. Others may have a different take on the issue, but was my experience.
App the same very flaky at times.
thanks for sharing, I’ll bare that in mind when starting! I have just jumped in every time and just expected to go!

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom