2 Yr service, software update?

ajw1100

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi.
My HS PHEV is due for its 2 year service early April, there just 5k miles on the clock.
I have seen so many reports of the problems with the head unit, DAB, and other failures that I am concerned about the outcome of the service. No doubt the service will include a software check and update if one is available.
My concern is that at the moment my car is working as it should, with no problems whatsoever, everything works! Has anyone had problems after the 2 year update (Assuming there is one) ?

Some report the head failure and need to replace the audio DAB with a cheapo bodge, leaving them with only one USB port, I have the center USB for my Music and the other for my AA Wireless. After bodge up is the remaining single USB a DATA port, or does that get removed?
Seems ridiculous that we can send men to walk on the moon but not able to sort a cars head unit!

If your car has working DAB they will leave well alone. Its only us poor saps who were conned into buying the car on a false promise this would be "fixed" Little did we know what the fix entailed.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom