2021 Roewe Ei5 Facelift: The next version of the MG 5?

2of3

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Here's a walkaround of the newest Roewe Ei5 which, as we all know the MG 5 is based off of.

Looks like a significant upgrade on both the exterior and interior! (y)
I have a secret hope that this is the version that's to be launched here in Norway this year. 🥲

It also looks like it has better infotainment software than we have on both the ZS and the 5. Maybe we can get that upgrade without buying a new car?

Not so keen on the nose, without a grill, but I guess all EV will be doing this to reduce the drag factor.

I was right! This is the version we'll be getting this October in Norway:
MG5 Electric - Recharge yourself
MG5.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest I prefer the current front car and most of the rest is the same. Unless its the Marvel r I'll keep my MG5 for a long time until something impressive comes along

To be honest I prefer the current front car and most of the rest is the same. Unless its the Marvel r I'll keep my MG5 for a long time until something impressive comes along
I think the best changes will be in range, upgraded interior, and MG pilot inclusion.......hey there's a sunroof too!

Can't wait to see the color choices. I like the red but out of experience, silver is the best color to hide dirt.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom