2021 Upgrades

John G

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I got my Red ZSEV exactly one year ago, and to celebrate I have splashed out on some upgrades. The guys at In Car Music in Leyton, East London did this work for me and as I was the first I provided the kit for tailgate and LED halo. The video doesn't include a subwoofer installed next to the spare wheel below the boot.
The list includes Front and Rear dashcam, front parking sensors, total audio upgrade including sound deadening in all four doors, auto tailgate, LED Halo (AND Extra thick luxury mats!).

I got my Red ZSEV exactly one year ago, and to celebrate I have splashed out on some upgrades. The guys at In Car Music in Leyton, East London did this work for me and as I was the first I provided the kit for tailgate and LED halo. The video doesn't include a subwoofer installed next to the spare wheel below the boot.
The list includes Front and Rear dashcam, front parking sensors, total audio upgrade including sound deadening in all four doors, auto tailgate, LED Halo (AND Extra thick luxury mats!).

How’s one Year of ownership been? You must like the car.

If it's not too rude, may I ask how much it all cost you and where did you get the kit for the boot and how much did that cost you, please?

Cheers

Bloggsy

If it's not too rude, may I ask how much it all cost you and where did you get the kit for the boot and how much did that cost you, please?

Cheers

Bloggsy
For the Tailgate
£1500 for the Audison audio upgrade , including sound deadening all the doors, and sub woofer hidden in boot.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom