2022 - Bluetooth key

hmadsen

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi, just joined, ordered a zs ev luxury edition (connect plus i think it is called in the UK) and expect delivery in 2 weeks.

I installed the mg ismart 2.0 app, but have not connected the car as it is still being readied at he dealer for me so no access to the car yet.

In the app there is something under "my profile" called "digital key" and google reveals a couple of sites claiming the new zs ev will let me use my Phone as the "key".

Is this going to be possible on my new mg. ?

Also, has anyone seen Any mention on how much data i can actually use per month with the built in 4g data ? (I can not think it will be unlimited, especially abroad.

Hi, just joined, ordered a zs ev luxury edition (connect plus i think it is called in the UK) and expect delivery in 2 weeks.

I installed the mg ismart 2.0 app, but have not connected the car as it is still being readied at he dealer for me so no access to the car yet.

In the app there is something under "my profile" called "digital key" and google reveals a couple of sites claiming the new zs ev will let me use my Phone as the "key".

Is this going to be possible on my new mg. ?

Also, has anyone seen Any mention on how much data i can actually use per month with the built in 4g data ? (I can not think it will be unlimited, especially abroad.
hi welcome to the forum.
Yes you will be able to use the digital key, the connect in the uk comes with 1gb of data p/month

hi welcome to the forum.
Yes you will be able to use the digital key, the connect in the uk comes with 1gb of data p/month
Exciting stuff, will be Nice to not need the key if I just need to pop into town after something.

Do we know what happens when that 1gb limit is reached.

1gb seems a bit low considering them advertising that you can just do hotspot mode for the car occupants.

I know my wife and Kids would use those 1gb very fast. ;)

Do we know if it is possible to somehow "upgrade" it at a cost ? I would imagine that 1gb is even a bit low if using the Amazon integration.

Not a hug problem though, my employer Pays for my Phone Sim and it has 30gb a month so ill just share that with the Kids instead :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom