20k mile update

Yeh seen this, I like this guy very much watched all his video for quite a long while now but in this one I was amazed when he said he had put LEDs bulbs in the car and admits that he knows there are illegal left himself a bit wide open there I think.

Plus the other thing is his choice of £28 replacement tyres not what I would buy thats for sure, especially with the miles he is doing surely at that price they can’t be very good but what do I know I could be wrong.
Les

Yeh seen this, I like this guy very much watched all his video for quite a long while now but in this one I was amazed when he said he had put LEDs bulbs in the car and admits that he knows there are illegal left himself a bit wide open there I think.

Plus the other thing is his choice of £28 replacement tyres not what I would buy thats for sure, especially with the miles he is doing surely at that price they can’t be very good but what do I know I could be wrong.
Les
I think he said he can get tyres for £28, and they'd be handy for taxi drivers and the like. He didn't day he uses them himself as he's on the original tyres.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom