2nd Service

MickH

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi everyone. The second service on my standard range MG5 is due and I wondered if anyone can say what sort of price dealers are quoting ?

I would be interested to know this myself, is there a standard 'menu price' across MG dealers for servicing or are they all charging their own price?

Dealerships are independent. They can charge as much or as little as they like.
My 2nd service is due on the 26th June so I'll give some feedback after it's done.

yeah seems mad for some brake fluid + one filter

1686911498846.png

Attachments

• 1686911455198.png
    1686911455198.png
    31 KB · Views: 79
194 in Croxdale Durham, just waiting for it to be washed, includes service, wash and AA registration continuing, expensive I guess but if we want the network to survive we will need to use it. Shop around is the best bet.

Second service All complete everything in the green zone 2 years 26k hc battery condition 100%

Taxi driver here 2nd service at 30k cost me £244 from the MG Dealer in East Kilbride (Glasgow) I’m not happy 🤬

I think we have been conned with these electric cars!
Or we just need to figure out who to service our cars with, that don't rip us off.

I believe that requiring a service to be done by the manufacturer is illegal in some parts of the world. But I'm no expert on this.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom