457v 154 GOM miles 6° outside temp. yesterday

Dave53

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
IMG_20210311_211543.jpg

What are you asking?

For an accurate voltage reading. Press the start button without pressing the brake pedal to ensure the HV battery is off.

To get a comparable GOM (in the selected mode/kers) to others, you'd also need to reset the accumulated trip, otherwise it'll be based on your particular driving data.

Hi Dave how many miles do you normally have after a charge and is it a 3pin charge?
This is a charge from my Zappi charger overnight so 7kw then trickle charges it for a couple of hours, due to covid restrictions and the limits for travel I haven't been able to do a long drive to get a true mileage test but do a lot of short runs, I tend to let it run down to at least half before I charge it up, I use charge place Scotland chargers because there free after you purchace your card, I use their fast DC and slower AC chargers whichever is available and at least once every couple of weeks at the moment I use the Zappi to make sure it gets the trickle charge.

What are you asking?

For an accurate voltage reading. Press the start button without pressing the brake pedal to ensure the HV battery is off.

To get a comparable GOM (in the selected mode/kers) to others, you'd also need to reset the accumulated trip, otherwise, it'll be based on your particular driving data.
Not asking anything just amused by all the interest in battery voltages, GOM miles and looking for a reaction, I was just playing around with it just to see what changes, what I was amused with was the GOM miles that were showing I've not had it that high on normal since I got the car in Mid December.

Not asking anything just amused by all the interest in battery voltages, GOM miles and looking for a reaction, I was just playing around with it just to see what changes, what I was amused with was the GOM miles that were showing I've not had it that high on normal since I got the car in Mid December.
Ah ok, nothing unusual in what you've got showing.

What are you asking?

To get a comparable GOM (in the selected mode/kers) to others, you'd also need to reset the accumulated trip, otherwise it'll be based on your particular driving data.
For information only, expect a "HV battery Shut off" warning when you press thr start button without pressing the brake.

when you press the start button twice :)
It's warning you that the HV battery is not charging the 12v battery and there is a significant drain on the 12v battery, if you switch everything off apart from the infotainment screen it doesn't show on mine at least, what seems to be strange is the number of differences on cars even what seems to be the same updates.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom