5 short iSmart videos from MG

I see these videos on the official MG Youtube channel. Few quick points:

1. The guy explaining is no more wearing the Summit Garage tshirt!
2. These videos seem old too. The latest version of the app does not have tailgate option and warming of the seats
3. If we look at the video when he turns the AC on, the date is September 2021. The latest update was Jan 25th. So surely these are older videos and not everything shown may be existing now!

I see these videos on the official MG Youtube channel. Few quick points:

1. The guy explaining is no more wearing the Summit Garage tshirt!
2. These videos seem old too. The latest version of the app does not have tailgate option and warming of the seats
3. If we look at the video when he turns the AC on, the date is September 2021. The latest update was Jan 25th. So surely these are older videos and not everything shown may be existing now!
The videos were only released in the last 4 weeks and 2 of them today! The features in the app will not be vehicle specific so you can expect to see some features like tailgate that don't actually feature on the ZS EV. Of course OTA updates to the car and app updates may bring new features over time.

Last edited:
The videos were only released in the last 4 weeks and 2 of them today! The features in the app will not be vehicle specific so you can expect to see some features like tailgate that don't actually feature on the ZS EV. Of course OTA updates to the car and app updates may bring new features over time.
Perhaps this thread and the conversations after can give this a bit of a context - ZS EV Trophy Vs Trophy Connect questions

Attachments

• MG ZS EV facelift tech.jpg
    MG ZS EV facelift tech.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 99
I'm not sure you've read the link there.

These videos need to be accurate or they can be more than a bit misleading to potential customers. That's what a lot of the discussion in that thread was around.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom