• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

A bit of watery fun with a MG ZS EV!!

I think EV’s are pretty good with water. Very well insulated. There does appear to be a general anti-EV sentiment in Australia - I wonder what it is? Maybe long distances and lack of charging infrastructure?

Brought to mind that car chase scene in “The Italian Job” - if you don’t have time for the 10 minutes of driving, fast forward to 4’20” for their drive across the long causeway.
Now, I just need to find a few other MG ZS EV owners who might be willing to do a re-enactment 🤔

Could be! I know our driveway gets a bit like that but needs multiple drone camera angles to reveal its true beauty. But probably more mud than artistic water plumes🤨
Great to see an oz perspective on the podcast today. I have friends just out of Cygnet.
I can assure you it's not just Tassie where you can feel a bit alone with an EV. Northern Rivers NSW is pretty light on except for all the Teslas in Byron. I keep seeing quite a few of the petrol ZS around but yet to spot a ZS EV in the wild. This forum certainly provides some community.

We had a weekend away (middle of the school holidays) - not a great distance but first expedition, had a ball, watching the rain through the roof and rolling through the Mornington Peninsula hills. With friends, curious about noiseless EV, spotting lots of EVs, mostly Tesla's. Petrol about $1.70, so just laughing 🤣

We had a weekend away (middle of the school holidays) - not a great distance but first expedition, had a ball, watching the rain through the roof and rolling through the Mornington Peninsula hills. With friends, curious about noiseless EV, spotting lots of EVs, mostly Tesla's. Petrol about $1.70, so just laughing 🤣
I know that area - beautiful scenery (and a few wineries from memory) - sounds idyllic and so close to Melbourne!

Great to see an oz perspective on the podcast today. I have friends just out of Cygnet.
I can assure you it's not just Tassie where you can feel a bit alone with an EV. Northern Rivers NSW is pretty light on except for all the Teslas in Byron. I keep seeing quite a few of the petrol ZS around but yet to spot a ZS EV in the wild. This forum certainly provides some community.
Thanks ChrisR - similar here - I see at least one T...a when we're out, but like you yet to spot MG ZS EV 'in the wild'(excellent turn of phrase!!). We'll get there eventually....

We're starting to see a few more ZS EV's, since we picked ours up in Nov, around us near Springwood in Brisbane. Even have a twin at local charger occasionally.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom