A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS PLEASE

AndyMG1

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi

I have ordered a ZS EV Trophy for estimated delivery in April 22. Loved the car on test drive, although the acceleration gave me a bit of a shock lol.

Could I ask others a couple of questions please

1. I hear a lot of comments about the car getting updates. Would the facelift model do this automatically via over the air updates? I get this is dependant on them being pushed out to the car.

2. Does the satnav on the trophy connect receive traffic updates and reroute the user?

sorry if I have missed exisit8ng threads on this

thanks

andy

Hi

I have ordered a ZS EV Trophy for estimated delivery in April 22. Loved the car on test drive, although the acceleration gave me a bit of a shock lol.

Could I ask others a couple of questions please

1. I hear a lot of comments about the car getting updates. Would the facelift model do this automatically via over the air updates? I get this is dependant on them being pushed out to the car.

2. Does the satnav on the trophy connect receive traffic updates and reroute the user?

sorry if I have missed exisit8ng threads on this

thanks

andy
We are lead to believe that the face lift model DOES have OTA updates.
The Trophy IConnect does have live updates for the Sat Nav for traffic info and routing.

Last edited:
Thanks for coming back. I don’t understand why if there is over the air upgrades, this isn’t being reported yet? Is it just that there hasn’t been enough delivered to report this

I would have thought that they won’t rush to do updates until there are plenty of cars on the road. The present procedures seem a bit ramshackle so if the original factory system is good I would not want to get in my car in the morning and find they have buggered it up.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom