A new one from Luxembourg

Zipper85

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone from Luxembourg,

Yesterday I finally got my MG ZS EV in the luxury trim (exclusive in the UK).
Even though the dealer promised that every update has been done. Well, after I drove it now for 70km, I can say: nothing has been done. I got the temperature in my infotainment screen, but everytime my lane keep assist is loosing the road it makes a bong noise. When I leave the keys in the car it honks 3 times.
In the middle display should be on the left my distance left be shown instead of the clock or not?
It seems that the comfort update 2 has not been completelyinstalled?

Attachments

• IMG_20201110_173125.jpg
    IMG_20201110_173125.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20201110_175952.jpg
    IMG_20201110_175952.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20201111_073845.jpg
    IMG_20201111_073845.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 117
Agreed it hasn’t been fully installed, your centre screen should also display the remaining mileage and not the clock.

Looking good :cool:
Too bad they didn't do the updates though...
Do you know when your car was actually manufactured?
Other than the comfort updates, the car has some BMS updates too (like being able to charge when unlocked). I wonder if they did that at the factory or not.

This is the reason I'm waiting for 2021 to buy one, hoping that all the updates will be done at the factory already.

I don't know if the BMS is installed as I got the car from de dealer fully charged. I now wrote the dealer a very long mail to explain what updates are available and what they are good for. They told me that they are looking with MG to get them. My problem is, that I can't go to another dealer, there is only one MG dealer in our country. One of the biggest in the country to be honest. They are selling 13 different car brands.

Lets hope that they will be able to get the updates. I don't know when the car has been build. I need to check the papers in detail. Perhaps I can find it out. Or can it be found over the VIN Number?

Lets hope you get it sorted soon......once you have, I'm sure you will love it!:)

What I don’t understand is that these updates have been around some months now but cars are still being delivered without them!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom