A Word of Praise for Just MG Keighley

Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
We're currently on holiday in Yorkshire, having come up from Kent on Saturday. While driving on Sunday the "motor fault consult handbook" message kept appearing. As we're staying in Oakworth we Googled the nearest dealer, Just MG about 5 miles away. Popped in to see them on Monday morning, earliest they could fit us in was 28th May, when I explained that we were on holiday for the week they checked again and were able to fit us in today.

Dropped the car off at 8.45 this morning, and then got the bus into Skipton, very nice place. Walked about 8 miles around Skipton Castle Woods and along the canal. Got a call at 13.45 to say car all fixed. Went and collected it and they explained that there were a few warnings that needed clearing but we'd be ok to get home on Saturday, and should any issues arise then to get in touch with our local dealer. Of course there's a possibility that they simply cleared any issues and they may reappear but I wasn't worried about that.

Given that we weren't sure that we might get home at all it was a great weight off of our minds.

A big thank you to Just MG Keighley.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 532 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel