AA?

DrJohnny Fever

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi all, do I take it I will get AA cover when I get the car? If so how long will it last, the first year? As long as I keep the car, I’m with the RAC at the minute and play at bit more to cover my two cars, does Anyone know if you can do this with the AA cover, or will it be a case of MG car only..

The AA comes with the car and renews for another year with every MG service

Ok, thank you both, maybe I could talk to the AA about the other car, or do they still do it as “if your in the AA your covered for any car” well whatever, it’ll probably make the RAC cheaper as I’ll only have the one car to pay for..

Ok, thank you both, maybe I could talk to the AA about the other car, or do they still do it as “if your in the AA your covered for any car” well whatever, it’ll probably make the RAC cheaper as I’ll only have the one car to pay for..
Not sure aa will be that useful at adding a 2nd car as the aa cover you get is just for the car it's not even in your name you just get a phone number it's part of the mg assist account that's the way I see it still a good bonus
Anyway one car to cover is better then paying for 2? I do prefer personal cover then it don't matter what car your in even as a passenger

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom