A/C how to Q? [ Question ]

If I turn on the heater/ A/C I get the full screen showing all the options which is good. However it just stays there, if I want to go back I have to press the Home button and then find the apple car play button if I am using my work sat nav (which I often do).

My question is this- is there a way just to go back to the screen you just left? Or to set it so the heater screen only comes on if you press the heater button (heater controls presently on right star button as well) or come on for a few seconds then go back to the previous screen?
If you could post a video (upload to YouTube as private and then link in here) that would be helpful as a bug report. What version infotainment are you running?

I replied to previous posts with courtesy and just got condescending replies. The poster cannot seem to understand that his circumstances are not mine, nor did he offer any useful advice. So why bother posting? Hence my response, if anything was unnecessary it was the previous responses from that person that offered nothing to the issue at hand.
You can lead a horse to water......... :rolleyes:
You just carry on blowing hot and cold (pun intended) if it keeps you comfortable. :LOL:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back