• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Ali Express Roof Bars (for the Excite trim cars)

Frank

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear Excite car owners,

I have the Excite Model and as I had the Petrol MG ZS before that with roof bars I thought I would look at buying some of Ali Express. They have arrived after many months and sadly they are not what I expected. See the attached pictures they are quite a bit shorter than the originals I am in two minds whether to fit them or not. What do you guys think?

car with.JPG

Nope, not trying to pass it off as an exclusive, I just liked the roof bars and I don't need roof bars for anything other than looks!!!

If you didn’t know what the genuine bars look like I think they look OK. However, compared to the Exclusive they do appear short.
Kev.

In that case, since they are a bit on the short side, I wouldn’t bother!
I know, as they aren't the full length of the car I think I they look disaportioned. I can't even centralize them on the car due to the slope of the roof so I probably won't fit them. I will have to think about it a bit more. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom